Why work for us?
Want to join a truly global company with over 37 manufacturing facilities around the world? Want to be part of a forward thinking, progressive organisation that is growing at an extraordinary pace? Why not become part of an organisation that truly cares about its commitment to its customers and its fellow colleagues.
Alkegen is a global leader in high-performance specialty fibers and inorganic materials used in high-temperature industrial, automotive and fire protection applications. We have nearly 80 years' experience in providing innovative solutions to our customers' application problems across several different business sectors.
Our purpose, mission and values are based on our commitment to produce high quality products that help our customers save energy, reduce pollution and improve fire safety
- Working knowledge of mechanical, chemical, materials science, and ceramic fields, particularly as it relates to inorganic specialty fiber materials.
- Familiarity with the operation, programming, and maintenance of various types of laboratory equipment
- Good communication and analytical capabilities.
- 3-5 years experience in technical, manufacturing, and application/process engineering is desired.
In addition, to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Computer and IT skills Word / Excel / Power / CEBOS / ADP / SAP
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Must have a good attention to detail.
- Must be numerate, literate and analytical.
- Must display high standards of punctuality, attendance and work ethic.
- Must show good judgment when dealing with confidential matters.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time or without notice
If you are interested in being part of a world class function here at Alkegen then we would love to hear from you.
At Alkegen, we strive every day to help people – ALL PEOPLE – breathe easier, live greener and go further than ever before. We believe that diversity and inclusion is central to this mission and to our impact. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives our growth & innovation, and we nurture it by actively embracing our differences and using our varied perspectives to solve the complex challenges facing our changing and diverse world.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, nation of origin, religion, colour, gender identity and expression, age, disability, education, opinions, culture, languages spoken, veteran’s status, or any other protected class.