· Report all non-conforming issues promptly to the Materials/Logistics Manager and/or Site Management Team.
· Look for opportunities to improve through equipment, procedure, accountability, and technology.
· Drive to meet or exceed agreed delivery and improvement goals safely.
Drive quality culture to maximize first pass quality safely.
· Actively participate in identification of cost savings opportunities and execution of cost savings actions.
· Holding team members accountable where appropriate.
· Drive peer to peer responsibility for working safely and challenging status quo to ensure we are safe at all
· Support position that all employees are authorized to employ ‘STOP WORKS’.
· Complete all required training and apply the learning at all times.
· Maintain housekeeping standards in order to enable team to safely deliver on Production and Delivery targets
· To escalate non-compliance issues to the Materials/Logistics Manager and/or Site Management Team.
· Contribute to Safety Projects as needed and in line with Site Goals.