Automotive Service Technician
Pay Rate: $28,032 to $37,939 annualized based on productivity bonuses
Our Service Centers are continuing to grow and so does our need to develop more Automotive Service Technicians. Our Automotive Service Technician benefits from our Career Road Map training and company-paid ASE Certifications. We are looking for car enthusiasts who are interested in building a career with us. Our company is committed to developing our Automotive Service Technicians and promoting from within.
- Perform automotive tire installations, lube, and repairs
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Tire and lube technician experience is preferred but not required
- Automotive repair experience is preferred but not required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability and company-subsidized long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Company-paid ASE Certification and Career Path Development programs
- Tool insurance options available
- Employee assistance program
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
For more than 65 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires through a multi-channel strategy, has been a tire company ahead of the curve.
Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC provides customers best-in-class brands, supply chain as a service, and automotive maintenance and repair services with the underlying mission to exceed customer expectations. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Middle East and Europe through TBC Brands, NTW, TBC International, and TBC de Mexico.
Additionally, TBC responds to the needs of individual consumers and fleet customers alike in search of total car care at more than 2,000 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers nationally under the brands NTB, Tire Kingdom, Big O Tires and Midas.
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Something looks off?