SHL Medical is the world-leading solution provider in the design, development, and manufacturing of advanced drug delivery systems with more than 5,000 employees worldwide. Our customers include top pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe that require innovative devices such as auto-injectors or pen injectors to effectively deliver their drugs. Headquartered in Switzerland since late 2018, with sites in Sweden, Taiwan, and the United States.
The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for preforming warehouse activities with responsibilities for shipping, receiving, system accuracy, quality, inventory control, and other incoming warehouse activities. Handling Customer Service issues for deliveries and shipments.
- Working in SAP and other Systems to manage materials and work processes.
- Lead 3 or more team members in receiving activities
- Receiving Materials
- Shipping Materials
- Confirming paperwork and certifications
- Prioritizing freight incoming
- Loading & Unloading Trucks
- Loading & Unloading racks
- Cycle Counting
- Warehouse Organization, Safety, and Security
- Work with Quality to expedite received material review process, and NCs that may arise during receipt.
- Inspect ASRS and Pallet Warehouse automated systems.
Skills and Qualification
- Experience working in highly regulated industry such as Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, etc.
- Quickly adapt to new direction or new responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA guidelines for safe practices.
- Able to lift 45lb boxes and work in refrigerators for short periods of time.
- Ability to schedule trucks for unloading in a timely manner to prevent truck traffic.
- Ability to manage drivers for incoming loads and dock organization
- Servicing internal and external customers.
- Willingness to adhere to change
- Develop processes to compliment or improve daily activity
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with a group.
- Process Driven
- Fork -lift driving experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies
- Challenging assignments in a fast-growing and innovative industry
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization
Interested in joining SHL Medical and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV, motivation letter, and all other relevant documents to our Talent Acquisition Department at RecruitUS@shl-group.com.
For more information on SHL Medical, please visit: shl-medical.com