Warehouse Supervisor - Night Shift
Warehouse Supervisor - Night Shift
SHL Medical is the world-leading solution provider in the design, development, and manufacturing of advanced drug delivery systems with more than 5,000 employees worldwide. Our customers include top pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe that require innovative devices such as auto-injectors or pen injectors to effectively deliver their drugs. Headquartered in Switzerland since late 2018, with sites in Sweden, Taiwan, and the United States.
The Warehouse Supervisor – Night Shift will be responsible for leading all Warehouse activities with responsibilities for shipping, receiving, system accuracy, quality, inventory control, and other incoming warehouse activities. Additionally, this individual will assist leading the manpower, equipment and material resources for all warehousing operations at the facility. Handling Customer Service issues for deliveries and shipments.
- Working in SAP and other Systems to manage materials and work processes.
- Lead 3 or more team members in receiving activities:
- Receiving Materials and shipping materials
- Confirming paperwork and certifications
- Prioritizing freight incoming
- Loading & Unloading Trucks
- Loading & Unloading racks
- Cycle Counting
- Warehouse Organization and Security
- Work with Warehouse Manager in monitoring inventory levels necessary for the schedule.
- Work with Quality to expedite received material review process, and NCs that may arise during receipt.
- Train new employees on the equipment and procedures.
- Managing outbound material staging and processes
Skills and Qualification
- Experience working in highly regulated industry such as Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, etc.
- Quickly adapt to new direction or new responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA guidelines for safe practices.
- Able to lift 45lb boxes and work in refrigerators for short periods of time.
- Ability to schedule trucks for unloading in a timely manner to prevent truck traffic.
- Ability to manage drivers for incoming loads and dock organization
- Servicing internal and external customers.
- Take new direction and implement the new task or process while adhering to procedure
- Be willing to adhere to change
- Develop processes to compliment or improve daily activity
- Create repeatable, teachable processes
- Scope daily requirement to measure against
- College Degree – Preferred not required
- Fork -lift driving experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies
- Challenging assignments in a fast-growing and innovative industry
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization
Interested in joining SHL Medical and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV, motivation letter, and all other relevant documents via the Easy Apply button or directly to RecruitUS@shl-group.com.
For more information on SHL Medical, please visit: linkedin.com/company/shlmedical/life
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Further interesting career opportunities can be found on: shl-medical.com/careers
Please note: We do not consider applications from recruitment agencies for this position.