SAIC is seeking a Supply Technician to support the US Navy in Hanahan, SC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage material using Configuration Management Professional (CMPRO) and Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) tools from point of equipment origin to delivery to installation activity or shipyard
- Monitor, correct, and report material record discrepancies
- Reconcile receiving, shipping, and warehouse inventory reports
- Document, track, and report daily deliveries, shipments, and internal material movements
- Collaborate with material handlers and other warehouse/logistics staff to ensure timely, efficient packaging, handling, storage, and transportation (PHS&T) of material
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of material to and from various departments
- Mentor team members and assist Logistics Lead in daily coordination
- Audit inventory and material handling processes
- Analyze metrics relating to supply effectiveness
High School Diploma or GED
- Five (5) years of experience, to include:
- Supervisory or warehouse lead at a DoD facility
- Financial management
- Logistics support for projects involving electronic / electrical and installation, ordering acquisition, distribution of material, equipment and resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in CMPRO
- Forklift certification
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.