Site Support Technical Specialist
SAIC is seeking a highly motivated Site Support Technical Specialist to join our Cloud One team on a 24/7 support desk. The selected candidate will create and triage Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets. Candidates must have a flexible schedule to work any shift needed per the call volume.
The Air Force Cloud One Program is an existing global, interconnected, virtualized, hybrid, and IT infrastructure that hosts mission systems, applications, services, and data in support of DoD Services and Agencies. Cloud One incorporates the capabilities of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and DevSecOps principles to provide common services and facilitate cloud application migrations to IL-4, IL-5 and IL-6 (NIPRNet / SIPRNet) cloud environments.
This position is hybrid remote. Work will be performed at Gunter Air Force Base (Montgomery, AL), Hanscom Air Force Base (Massachusetts), Charleston, SC and/or Andrews Air Force Base (Maryland).
- Point of contact for Cloud One Service Now Tier 2 and 3 tickets for IL-4, IL-5, IL-6 (NIPRNet / SIPRNet)
- SAIC Coordinator / Account Creator POC for of SAAR C1FAMS/R4 process
- Support other service desk activities as needed
- Provide first contact and incident resolution to customer with hardware, software, and application problems including both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and/or escalate technical issues
- Provide polite and friendly customer service
- Record and track issues from onset to conclusion, support account creation and provisioning process, systematically interpret user problems, identify solutions, escalate and report incidents and outages, and communicate effectively with customers till resolution
- Interim Secret clearance required to start; Ability to obtain a Secret clearance required to maintain employment
- US citizenship required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and/or Service Now as user ticketing systems
- Excellent demonstrated verbal and written skills.
- Security + Certification or higher
- 1-2 years experience as a Service Desk Agent
- Experience working with US Air Force Cloud One, C1 Dev, or GCCS CCE Operations
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with and knowledge of DoD (NIPRNet / SIPRNet)
- ITIL v4 certification desired
- Experience with Tier 2 ticket management
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.