Alternate Facility Security Officer
SAIC Office of Security is currently seeking a Senior Security Analyst, AFSO, to support the Charleston, SC, security operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Self-Inspections/Government Inspections as required
- Maintaining compliance with corporate and government manuals
- Corporate and Government database and system of record entry
- Security Awareness Training and Education
- Personnel Security and coordination with the SAIC PERSEC Service Center
- Classification Management
- Interpretation and Training of Classification Guidance
- Interpretation and Training on DD-254 security guidance
- Physical Security and coordination with the SAIC PhySEC group
- Coordination with multiple entities related to the active programs
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Site and Program meeting attendance
- Interface with program offices/managers
- Maintain a relationship with Government PSOs and DCSA the assigned Industrial Security Representative (ISR)
- Communication to security leadership
- Indoctrination briefings/debriefings and training presentations
- Provide prime/subcontractor security support and direction
- Identify efficiencies and implement best practices
- Communications Security (COMSEC) coordination
- Write plans to include concept of operations (CONOPS) and other applicable planning documentation based on requirements
- Provide support to other security disciplines and sites
- Provides guidance to team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Assist in developing solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives
- Experience with Open Storage
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; An additional four (4) years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Active Top Secret U.S. Government security clearance with SCI Eligibility
- 3-5 years of AFSO experience in government and/or industrial security
- Ability to obtain a Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) FSO certification with possessing curriculum within six months of hire.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the design and execution of security programs in accordance with 32 Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) Part 117/NISPOM
- Familiarity with DoD 5205.07
- Proficient in understanding Intelligence Community Directives with an emphasis on ICD-705 (Physical Security)
- Ability to manage time, make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems and provide focused solutions
- High degree of professionalism and attention to detail
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.
Something looks off?