SAIC is looking for a Laborer to join in and support our team at our office in North Charleston, SC.
Note: There are no remote options available at this time for this position.
Working from general procedures and instructions, the Laborer will assist and execute transactions in an accurate and timely manner. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for performing department processes and safely operating equipment to complete duties.
- Must ensure timeliness; packaging, routing, and systems work is completed accurately and timely.
- Ensure safe work environment.
- Participate in team environment Warehousing system on the floor.
- Complete tasks by following pre-established procedures.
- Follows detailed instructions.
- Assist in vehicle integration and testing.
- Apply basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position.
- Must be flexible.
- Must be able to adhere to productivity goals.
- Complete routine, repetitive, and/or standardized tasks.
- Apply basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the positions.
- Resolve task-related problems in straightforward situations.
- May work independently or as part of a team.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and zero (0) years of experience.
Required Security Clearance:
- Must be a U.S. citizen able to obtain a DOD Public Trust security clearance.
Physical Demands of the Work Environment:
- Warehouse working conditions.
- Required to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Able to safely lift 50 lbs. above waist height.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.
Something looks off?