SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a Master Scheduler to join our team in Sterling Heights, MI or Charleston, SC in support of U.S. Military Wheeled Vehicle Systems.
This position will offer a hybrid work schedule of remote work and on site work. The schedule is to be determined.
The Master Scheduler will:
- Develop a detailed Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for all product activities considered important to the product teams success and present IMS data in a clear and concise manner consistent with accepted schedule management techniques and processes
- Support project leads with schedule status reviews and schedule update meetings
- Collect and analyze cost performance data reports; identify cost, schedule, and performance trends; and prepare reports and graphs to present status to IPT and senior Managers
- Integrate IMS schedule analysis with EVM analysis and assist with planning and execution of Integrated Baseline Reviews
Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more of related experience; Additional four (4) years of experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in development of Project or Program Schedules using Microsoft Project Enterprise Server
- Minimum three (3) years experience with Earned Value Management and EIA-748 Guidelines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently
- Effective written and oral communication skills are also required to work well with all levels of staff and managers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Managing Program and Projects with Project Server Exam 74-344
- Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013 Exam 74-343
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) R credential
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET Clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.
Something looks off?