Moncks Corner, SC, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Performs a wide range of routine to complex manual, automatic and/or semi-automatic welds utilizing a variety of equipment on high temperature and high strength metal alloys.
- Experience with semi-automatic/orbital welders preferred.
- Weld type: groove weld, welding in the vertical (specific to pipe)
- Must successfully pass the EN-288 welding tests.
- Must exhibit professional behavior and attitude, technically and personally, all aspects of the work environment and demonstrate respect for all others at all times.
- Must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and be willing to work effectively as a participative team member in a dynamic team oriented environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work effectively as a participative team member.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions, procedures, drawings and blueprints.
- Must possess a high level of manual dexterity, sound and reliable judgment and a willingness to learn.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Lean and HPT principles.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately perform moderately complex mathematical calculations.
- Ability to learn/perform basic computer operations.
- May be required to life up to 50 lbs.
See more open positions at Parker Hannifin
Something looks off?