Change Manager, Digital Transformation
Medical University of South Carolina
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Administrative, Operations, Program, & Project Management
- Business Operations
- Full Time
Job Description SummaryThe Change Management Professional in Digital Transformation Office will participate in the design, development, and implementation of digital transformation initiatives. This role requires an experienced professional with a solid understanding of change management principles, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating organizational change across a complex, multi-site, statewide health system. This work will include working directly with both operational and clinical teams, identifying project champions, determining key performance indicators and developing strategies to track and measure digital transformation projects success. In addition, the Business Analyst Change Management Professional in the Digital Transformation Office will be responsible for developing training programs, guides, and other resources to ensure successful project adoption of new technologies and digital initiatives.
EntityMedical University Hospital Authority (MUHA)
Cost CenterCC004685 SYS - Digital Transformation
Pay Rate TypeSalary
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand current business processes and systems, identifying areas for improvement to create more efficient and effective workflows
• Develop and maintain project timelines, ensuring that all milestones are met
• Develop and implement change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of digital initiatives across the organization
• Work with project teams to identify risks and challenges to successful project delivery, developing strategies to mitigate these risks
• Develop training programs, educational guides, and other materials to facilitate user adoption of new systems and processes
• Track and report on project progress, including analyzing data and presenting findings to senior management
• Ensure all stakeholders are informed of project plans, progress, and outcomes
• Foster positive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, promoting a culture of innovation and creativity
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis or change management, ideally in a digital transformation capacity
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Excellent project management skills, with a track record of managing complex projects on time and on budget
• Experience developing training programs and resources to encourage the adoption of new systems and processes
• Ability to analyze data and present findings to senior management in a clear and concise manner
• Strong multitasking and time management skills
• Ability to work independently, taking initiative and driving projects forward
Additional Job DescriptionEducation: Bachelors Degree or equivalent Work Experience: 4-6 years
If you like working with energetic enthusiastic individuals, you will enjoy your career with us!
The Medical University of South Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MUSC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by state laws and/or federal regulations. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment based upon applicable qualifications, merit and business need.
Medical University of South Carolina participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees