LS3P ASSOCIATES LTD.
Our vision is simple. In our commitment to the Southeast, we create architecture that enriches community through a culture of design excellence and expertise, innovation and collaborative engagement.
What sets us apart is our unwavering commitment to creating spaces that enrich communities with lasting impact. Our projects are driven by a deep understanding of local culture, needs, and aspirations, resulting in designs that resonate with and enhance the communities they serve.
At LS3P, we don't just design buildings; we create iconic landmarks that define skylines, inspire people, and transform spaces. Join us in shaping the future of architecture and design in the Southeast!
We are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our Charleston office. You are passionate about design and devoted to quality. You possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple deadlines, a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes and trends, a demonstrated ability to mentor and manage teams, and foster and nurture Client relationships. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in the design process, working closely with clients, project teams, and stakeholders to bring visionary architectural concepts to life.
A Day in the Life:
- Work side by side in a team environment with our Design Leaders, Project Managers, Architects, Interior Designers, Urban Planners and Emerging Professionals on active production projects
- Contribute to other design and marketing efforts undertaken by the firm
- Create visual presentations and communications for client interactions
- Discover your areas of interest and work with talented mentors
- Develop design assignments throughout all project phases
- Coordinate architectural drawings across disciplines
- Support communication between project team, client, vendors, contractors, and consultants
- Play an integral part in overall client satisfaction, design quality and profitability of all projects undertaken that contribute to the firm’s strategic priorities
Your Strengths as an Interior Designer III:
- Technical production skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively produce design and construction documents
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience with graphics software such as Sketchup, Lumion, or Enscape
- Understanding of relevant codes such as state building codes, FGI Healthcare Guidelines, NFPA, IBC, ANSI 117.1, BOMA
- LEED accreditation or interest in achieving accreditation is preferred
- Understanding of the design and procurement processes
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle project challenges
What You Bring To The Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Interior Design from a CIDA-accredited university or equivalent field of study
- NCIDQ certification is required
- 8+ years of design experience in an architecture firm is preferred
A cover letter, resume and portfolio demonstrating Revit skills and rendering abilities are required.
Life at LS3P
Together, we are building the skylines of the Southeast.
Our values articulate our beliefs and ground us in a common culture. They are the core of our practice, and reflect the “who” of our community.
- EXCELLENCE is a beginning point
- INTEGRITY is at the core of our decision making and actions
- EMPOWERMENT with accountability makes better decisions
- COLLABORATION leverages the best in everyone
- BALANCE gives us fuel to do our best
- STEWARDSHIP ensures a future
- CARING for each other is what holds us together
We are made up of 12 offices that celebrate their own unique traditions, but we embrace a “one firm” attitude that unifies us.
LS3P’s Commitment To You:
- Ongoing engagement with fantastic design team members
- To develop new skills and contribute to world-class projects
- Participate in meaningful collaboration and research efforts
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Professional development allowance to toward educational opportunities
- Leadership development and mentoring across sectors, markets, offices and the firm
- Participation in community service and outreach occasions supporting local and national organizations
- Flexibility and balance in your schedule
LS3P recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity and believe that inclusivity benefits us all. We actively seek and consider all qualified employment applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.