Sector Leader - Healthcare
LS3P ASSOCIATES LTD.
Our vision is simple. In our commitment to the Southeast, we create architecture that enriches community through a culture of design excellence and expertise, innovation and collaborative engagement.
What sets us apart is our unwavering commitment to creating spaces that enrich communities with lasting impact. Our projects are driven by a deep understanding of local culture, needs, and aspirations, resulting in designs that resonate with and enhance the communities they serve.
At LS3P, we don't just design buildings; we create iconic landmarks that define skylines, inspire people, and transform spaces. Join us in shaping the future of architecture and design in the Southeast!
We are currently seeking a Sector Leader for Healthcare to join our Charleston office. You are a strategic, thought leader providing insightful data to guide decision making. You have a clear understanding of the LS3P brand and vision as well as the application industry experience, emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, and integrity to grow our firm throughout the Southeast.
The Healthcare Practice is our leading revenue sector in the firm. Our healthcare experts bring up-to-the-minute knowledge of best practices to create inspiring environments for healing. Join our team of dedicated architects committed to shaping the future of healthcare environments. If you are a visionary leader with a strong dedication to design excellence and client satisfaction, we encourage you to apply and be part of our transformative projects that positively impact healthcare delivery.
A Day in the Life:
- Engage with our Office Leaders and Practice Leaders to develop and execute sector strategy
- Partners with Office Leader to develop, evaluate, and adjust NSR targets for sector in office to achieve goals of the firm
- Participate in community service and outreach occasions supporting local and national organizations
- Lead, develop and mentor across project team members to elevate level of technical and sector expertise
- Manage the quality of design and execution of projects
- Lead project work as appropriate - PIC of individual project work
Your Strengths as a Sector Leader:
- Expertise in sector trends and execution of projects
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle project challenges
- Creativity in developing tactical plans for market growth
- Understanding in the design and procurement processes
- Demonstrated business development skills within the industry and region
What You Bring To The Table:
- Registered Architect with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB-accredited university
- 8+ years of design experience post licensure is preferred
- LEED accreditation or interest in achieving accreditation is preferred
A cover letter, resume and portfolio are required.
Life at LS3P
Together, we are building the skylines of the Southeast.
Our values articulate our beliefs and ground us in a common culture. They are the core of our practice, and reflect the “who” of our community.
- EXCELLENCE is a beginning point
- INTEGRITY is at the core of our decision making and actions
- EMPOWERMENT with accountability makes better decisions
- COLLABORATION leverages the best in everyone
- BALANCE gives us fuel to do our best
- STEWARDSHIP ensures a future
- CARING for each other is what holds us together
We are made up of 12 offices that celebrate their own unique traditions, but we embrace a “one firm” attitude that unifies us.
LS3P’s Commitment To You:
- Ongoing engagement with fantastic design team members
- To develop new skills and contribute to world-class projects
- Participate in meaningful collaboration and research efforts
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Professional development allowance to toward educational opportunities
- Leadership development and mentoring across sectors, markets, offices and the firm
- Participation in community service and outreach occasions supporting local and national organizations
- Flexibility and balance in your schedule
LS3P recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity and believe that inclusivity benefits us all. We actively seek and consider all qualified employment applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.