Knight's Precast is seeking Production Associates for our Precast Production plant. This position involves working both individually and as a team to create large precast concrete components for our customers' storm and wastewater construction projects. The core work hours are 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with the availability to work overtime as needed.
Experience in precast concrete is preferred but we are willing to train dedicated candidates with prior construction, manufacturing, or general labor experience who want to work hard, be a part of a growing team and build a career in our industry.
- Read plans and accurately create forms with close tolerance to specifications as needed using appropriate materials and tools
- Safely and skillfully operate hammer, measuring tape, and other tools necessary for the construction of precast products.
- Keep work area clean and well organized.
- Identify need for new tools, hardware, lumber and other materials necessary for completion of projects.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, including the use of personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Ability to assemble forms, cut and tie rebar, place castings into forms, pour concrete, finish concrete.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of one year of experience in the construction field is preferred.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret shop drawings and plans.
- Working knowledge of construction-related math.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to accept and follow directions as provided by supervisors and ask questions when needed.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to safely lift a minimum of 100 lbs. with assistive devices.
- Ability to work in extreme weather, including but not limited to high heat, low temperature, and high sun environments.
- Ability to operate tools required to complete construction projects.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, and kneel as required to construct precast products.
- Ability to be on your feet 8 or more hours a day.
People Integrity Leadership Excellence
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of this job.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply!