Lead FP&A Analyst
Job Family Group:Finance
Are you ready to do something remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team to solve problems that improve people’s lives? Meet Ingevity.
At Ingevity, we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all breathe is cleaner.
Our people come from all different backgrounds and help reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is no challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the improbable. We value each person’s unique talents and synergize them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our customers and our world.
Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If these qualities describe you, we’d love for you to join Ingevity!
Ingevity is looking for the right individual to take on a central role within our financial management team. This position is vital and supports our Performance Chemicals business and offers promising opportunity for professional growth and career advancement. In this role, you will work with senior management, production, technical and business support teams around the world, with extensive interaction with business leaders at all locations. You will play a vital role within financial planning, forecasting, efficiency building and business process enhancement and expansion as Ingevity continues to build its global market leadership in key markets.
How you will impact Ingevity:
- Responsibilities in the development of the Performance Chemicals segment financial forecast and annual plan, long-range financial planning, and forecasting models
- Performing and providing monthly financial sales and profitability reporting and analysis of the financial results of operations
- Serving as a key financial partner to segment VPs; working with Director FP&A in support of the segment EVP & President
- Perform required financial analysis including strategic capital projects and acquisition analysis
- Develop SG&A budgeting, forecasting, actual reporting, and manage monthly cost center review meetings for the Segment
- Significant Ad Hoc reporting and modeling for business financial decisions
What you need to succeed:
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- MBA preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience working in financial analysis, commercial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and modeling
- Driven, fast learner, self-starter, able to overcome obstacles and see projects through to completion
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Superstar-level Excel skills, high-level PowerPoint & Word proficiency; experience with SAP & Power BI
- Ability to build reports from the idea phase as well as update and enhance legacy reports
- Demonstrated professional interaction with employees at all levels
- Flexibility to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to thrive in a sometimes ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Professional experience with a manufacturing company a plus
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship to work in the US.
Ingevity is a company made up of extraordinary people of every race, religion and background, all worthy of the same dignity. Our differences are one of our great strengths. Join us in building a culture of increasing diversity and respect – a culture where everyone belongs.
Ingevity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Recruiting Agencies: Ingevity does not accept unsolicited resumes and therefore, will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.