Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Job Family Group:Manufacturing Operations
Are you ready to do something remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team to solve problems that improve people’s lives? Meet Ingevity.
At Ingevity, we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all breathe is cleaner.
Our people come from all different backgrounds and help reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is no challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the improbable. We value each person’s unique talents and synergize them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our customers and our world.
Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If these qualities describe you, we’d love for you to join Ingevity!
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
We are looking for employees who are passionate about safety! Successful candidates will have a desire to help improve safety programs and have demonstrated personal commitment to safe work behaviors. We are also looking for employees who are passionate about strengthening an environment of teamwork and have a strong sense of personal accountability.
How you will impact Ingevity:
- General Troubleshooting experience, required
- General understanding of preventive maintenance, required
- Ability to work OT as needed
- Ability to follow work order and verbal instruction
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Operation of mobile equipment including fork-lifts, man-lifts, boom trucks, preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings, preferred
- Preferred Welding/Millwright experience includes:
- Pipe Welding GTAW and SMAW
- Pipe fitting
- Ability to install, rebuild, and troubleshoot pumps and other rotating equipment
- Installation, operation, maintenance, modification, service, and repair of miscellaneous industrial equipment
- Precision tools such as calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, and optical and laser alignment tooling
- Operation of general hand tools and power tools
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Associates degree in industrial maintenance OR two (2) years of equivalent work experience in industrial maintenance required
- The hiring process includes successful completion of drug testing, physical ability test, medical physical, and background check.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship to work in the US.
Ingevity is a company made up of extraordinary people of every race, religion and background, all worthy of the same dignity. Our differences are one of our great strengths. Join us in building a culture of increasing diversity and respect – a culture where everyone belongs.
Ingevity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Recruiting Agencies: Ingevity does not accept unsolicited resumes and therefore, will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.