Floating Assistant Community Manager
• Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices and payables.
• Operates the property management software (Yardi/OneSite) and completes transactions by entering all required fields correctly and by completing updates and back-ups to ensure the integrity of the system.
• Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicates with residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize revenue.
• Reviews and submits invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, obtaining community manager approval, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
• Follows the Company’s established procedures related to evictions by following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and representing the community as required in court hearings and eviction proceedings.
• Processes resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease cancellation fees, if applicable, and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
• Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
• Acts as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the community manager by organizing and delegating daily work, coordinating maintenance and make-ready tasks with the maintenance supervisor, and managing the operation of the community in compliance with Company policies, procedures, and business practices.
• Assists in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting community tours, providing updates and information about the community’s performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
The hourly rate for this position is $21.00 - $23.00
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.