Sales Excellence Lead, Data and Analytics
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: California, USA; United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in business strategy, operations, and execution.
- Experience in driving business performance through programs that address GTM execution.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, influencing and negotiating versatile offs with groups including Business, Solutions, Enablement, Partnerships and Product Management.
- Ability to plan and execute strategic and operational deliverables.
- Excellent storytelling and written/verbal communication skills.
About the job
In this role, you will be responsible for driving growth of the data and investigative portfolio. This includes working closely with Go-To-Market (GTM )and Business teams to drive an annual plan for data, including the growth goals for the year, defining the business motions and Field teams and diagnosing how to streamline process agreement execution. You will partner closely with Product Management, Product Marketing and GTM teams to develop and execute all Go-To-Market activities that drive business performance and customer satisfaction.
- Define strategies for GTM and business execution, including pipeline and business development, organizational design, partner business motions and field/partner enablement.
- Design global programs that engage Go-To-Market Field teams to execute on priority initiatives and drive towards primary business goals.
- Work cross-functionally with Central Business Operations, Solutions, Field, Partner and Product teams to align plans, oversee execution and drive results.
- Lead execution of monthly and quarterly business reviews, including collection and analysis of data across teams.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.