Senior Analyst, Mandiant Advanced Practices
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Netherlands.
- Experience with Windows, MacOS, or Linux operating systems.
- Experience with memory forensics.
- Experience with problem solving, troubleshooting, and analysis related to Incident Response and Intrusion Operations.
- Experience in commercial data source experience (e.g., internet scan data, passive DNS, domain registry, malware repositories).
- Experience managing expectations with executive stakeholders and team members and prioritizing, executing, and pivoting to other tasks when needed.
- Experience working in fast-paced and continuously changing environments.
- Experience presenting written or verbal information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to take initiative, be creative and team-player.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Act as an expert in tracking and assessing impactful adversaries by detangling complex analytical efforts using all-source data.
- Analyze technical data to extrapolate adversary methodologies and identifiable characteristics worthy of modeling and highlighting within tracked campaigns.
- Exploit all available leads identified through investigations to provide a comprehensive understanding of the adversary’s tactics, techniques, and procedures in a holistic sense while combining different datasets for maximum impact.
- Work with multiple expert teams simultaneously in fast environments to assess, cluster, and attribute seemingly disparate activity into related intrusions and campaigns.
- Communicate analytical findings through curating and modeling data, providing customer-facing attribution intelligence, and publishing tracked campaigns along with key context and analysis.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?