Digital Threat Monitoring Intelligence Analyst, Mandiant
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Singapore; Australia.
- 5 years of experience in roles requiring analytic processes such as applying critical thinking and disseminating qualified assessments.
- Experience conducting structured research and interpreting data, especially incorporating Publicly Available Information (PAI) and metadata to enrich internal sources.
- Experience managing expectations with key external or internal stakeholders and team members.
- Experience managing customer relationships.
- Experience conducting cyber threat research.
- Experience utilizing a threat monitoring platform in support of intelligence/security requirements (e.g., commercial or government intelligence collection tools).
- Experience in placing tactical data into proper context and translating results into potential client risk.
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape, including actors, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), and targets.
About the job
- Maintain and refine alert dashboards for clients.
- Develop relationships with clients, as well as provide research, analysis expertise, and support regarding capabilities, use cases, and threats.
- Review threat alerts generated by the Digital Threat Monitoring platform, leverage applications and data holdings, and conduct open-source intelligence (OSINT) activity.
- Notify clients regarding alerts of potential concern and provide customers the findings from each investigation. Disseminate threat/trend reports and maintain cadence calls.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure client entitlements, access, and intelligence requirements are met.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.