Technical Program Manager, Cellular System Validation, Pixel
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Denmark.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in program management working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in mobile phone testing of 5G/4G technologies.
- Experience in 5G/4G log analysis and debug issues from field tests.
- Experience in 5G (FR2/FR1)/4G Modem/Telephony.
- Experience with 5G R15/R16 carrier requirements, driving cellular field testing projects across multiple product areas and distributed sites, and competing resources and priorities.
- Knowledge in 5G/4G to drive field functional/performance and Carrier test.
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and deliver solutions in an always changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, stakeholder management, project management, data analysis, and verbal/written communication skills.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Analyze the 5G/4G logs from field test, identify key issues, and work with the Test/Software team to resolve it.
- Summarize the 5G R15/R16 carrier features, analyze data, and manage bug reporting to drive and secure the Pixel modem quality.
- Provide technical judgment to keep goals for programs, projects, and products attainable within a given timeline.
- Communicate with stakeholders with clear quality signal testing progress.
- Identify opportunities for field automation and manage development of field automation tools/processes.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?