RN L&D/Couplet Care FT Nights
East Cooper Medical Center
RN L&D/Couplet Care FT Nights
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our location?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
- Life and
- RN Labor and Delivery Couplet Care FT Nights
- Sign on bonus up to $25,000 (one year of L&D experience required)
RN L&D/Couplet Care FT Nights Position Summary
Under the direction of the Department Director and/or Charge Nurse, provides direct and/or indirect, safe and effective professional nursing care. Assumes responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating health care needs of all patients assigned. Provides nursing care to a patient population ranging from infant to geriatric, unless otherwise indicated. Works collaboratively with the health care team, is customer focused and strives to meet unit and hospital goals. Provides quality nursing care according to established practice standards and guidelines for the area(s) assigned. Must be willing/able to float to other (comparable) nursing units, as requested/needed.
THE RN L&D FT NIGHTS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Current unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina
2. One year of prior RN experience preferred in related field and/or a BSN Degree
3. Must have current BLS certification and NRP certification
4. ACLS and AWHONN fetal monitoring is required
5. Attends IV Therapy training and/or demonstrates competency in intravenous therapy within one year
6. Advanced certification in specialty field and/or participation in professional organization(s) encouraged
1. Knowledge of general nursing theories and practice
2. Previous hospital experience preferred
3. Must be able to work irregular schedules, weekends and holiday due to staffing and census fluctuations
4. Must be able to assume the role of a Charge Nurse as needed/requested
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
1Benefits may vary slightly by location and role. Please ask your recruiter for more details.
We all believe in and abide by a set of values that further our mission and build cohesion among teams.
Programs & Benefits
Being a community built on care means taking care of ourselves and our families. We are pleased to offer employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Our Values Are Why We Serve
When it comes to finding the best healthcare professionals, we look for individuals who are driven by a higher calling.