Process Engineer, Sr
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage product and process (manufacturing and business) continuous improvement projects.
- Identify gaps in organizational performance; and lead the transformation of existing processes in terms of capability and maturity.
- Facilitate a high level of employee participation on teams and in Kaizen events to foster high involvement, accountability, and results.
- Initiate, lead and successfully execute continuous improvement that support safety & quality improvement, cost reduction, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Provide input and feedback to key leadership to drive process improvement opportunities to all parts of the organization.
- Build and develop improved business and manufacturing processes to support strategic direction.
- Drive the use of new technology to benefit the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent, with minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with Lean / Continuous Improvement and / or six-sigma methodologies in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Lean Methodologies (Kaizen Facilitation, 5S, A3 Problem Solving, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping, Process Mapping, TPM, Error Prevention & Detection, Cellular Layout, 3P, Set-up Reduction, Poke-Yoke, etc.)
- Experience in cost savings and understands cost drivers and ways to reduce cost
- Excellent facilitation & communication skills
- Ability to tolerate and drive change
- Attention to detail
- Must be a sole US citizen and able to obtain and maintain DOD security clearance
No unsolicited agency submittals please. Agency partners must be invited to participate in a search by our and have signed terms in place prior to any submittal. Resumes submitted directly to any Curtiss-Wright employee or affiliate will not qualify for fee payment, and therefore become the property of Curtiss-Wright.
This position may require exposure to export-controlled information and subject to additional security screening. In the event information provided during the security screening reveals ineligibility to access export-controlled information, any offer of employment may be reconsidered or withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.