Laboratory Assistant - Temporary
Professional, customer-oriented candidate for Laboratory Assistant needed for this position to assist with registering patients and supporting general activities of the urine drug screen lab and Lab Technicians. Two part-time positions available.
This is a Temporary position, and no benefits are associated with it.
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings.
HIRING HOURLY: $15.00
OPEN UNTIL FILLED – APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY
Duties and Responsibilities
This position provides customer service to patients and internal staff who utilize the on-site urine drug screen lab. This position will include, but not be limited to, the following.
- Registering patients
- Entering data into electronic health record system
- Following all DHEC, CLIA, and OSHA standards
- Following chain of custody standards for urine collection
This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma, plus the chosen candidate must possess the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication,
- Effective verbal communication,
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner,
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and personal computing.