Certified Nursing Assistant
Charleston Center is accepting applications for Certified Nursing Assistants with a desire to integrate into a developed team of professional nurses, counselors, and medical staff.
This position performs various direct patient care activities within a Medication Assisted Treatment Program while under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Assists nursing service with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.Hiring Hourly Range: $15.41 - $16.35
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED – APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY, 4/30/2024.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities: Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist medical personnel with basic nursing care to patients
- Assist with measuring weight, height, vital signs, specimen collection
- Observe and report patient’s behavior and listen to their concerns
- Electronic documentation (computer skills a must)
- Assist nursing staff by reporting signs and symptoms of precipitated withdrawal (will be trained)
- Participate in medical events along with nursing and medical staff
- Inventory, store and prepare medical and other supplies
- Excellent customer service and de-escalation skills are a priority
Required Education and Experience
- Must be a Certified Nurse’s Aide listed on the South Carolina Nurse Aide registry with an active certification and be in good standing
- High school graduate or equivalent