Licensed Practical Nurse Night Shift
This position performs nursing care in an inpatient/outpatient alcohol and drug setting.
HIRING HOURLY: $25.00
Primarily this position will require the LPN to work evening shift Monday through Friday from 11:30pm – 8:00am; and rotating holidays.
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from services, program and agency earnings.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED – APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY, 12/31/2023
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with othe r healthcare professionals to coordinate care, screening calls for admission
- Completing admissions and discharges
- Monitoring signs and symptoms of withdrawal and vital signs
- Administering medications
- Following physician orders and documentation in medical records
- Attending daily medical rounds
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Cleaning/inspecting all medical equipment for proper functioning.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Licensing as an LPN from the State of South Carolina, supplemented by three (3) years of practical work experience in an inpatient or outpatient human services delivery system, hospital medical unit.
- Familiarity with substance abuse patients is preferred.
- Must be annually re-certified in CPR
- Have appropriate attitude and demeanor for maintaining smooth working relations with patients, staff, outside agencies and the general public.
- A valid SC driver’s license or the ability to obtain one upon acceptance of the position