County Services Representative IV
This entry level position performs a variety of cashier, clerical, and general office duties. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, customer service oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and will be able to perform a wide range of duties with accuracy and speed in a fast-paced environment.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $42,432 - $45,052 (Estimated Annual Salary)
OPEN UNTIL FILLED – APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY, 09/24/2023
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and process tax payments for current and delinquent motor vehicle, real property, and personal property taxes in accordance with relevant laws, policies and procedures
- Handle cash, check, and credit card transactions
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer
- Issue motor vehicle decals
- Answer department telephone calls
- Commute to service center locations as needed
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma supplemented by 1-2 years of experience in banking, customer service or related field.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Applicant must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, adequate math skills, the ability to use a 10-key calculator and maintain effective working relationships. Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. Bilingual candidate highly desired.