Recovery Assistant - Temporary - Patient Transport
This position is mainly responsible for driving a fleet vehicle (15-person passenger van, mini-van) to pick up and drop off patients participating in alcohol and other drug treatment programs.
STARTING HOURLY: $15.00
OPEN UNTIL FILLED – APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY, 12/31/2023
- Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Picking up patients before and after daily services;
- Transporting residential patients to and from various destinations (medical appointments, etc.)
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Role modeling pro-social attitudes and behaviors to the patient population;
- Assisting patients in maintaining their activities of daily living (eating, hygiene, maintaining a clean living space, etc.);
- Basic administrative/office duties;
- Working collegially with the nursing, medial and clinical staffs.
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED;
- Must obtain a Substance Abuse Specialist (SAS) certification within 3 years of hire;
- Will be expected to obtain and maintain CPR certification;
- A valid SC Driver’s license;
- Official SC DMV 10 year driving record that includes no suspensions during that time;
- Basic computer skills.