Program Administrator (ADSAP)
North Charleston, SC, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Seeking a dynamic leader for a Program Administrator position in a large substance use disorder treatment agency. This position oversees services in the Alcohol and Drug Safety Action Program (ADSAP) at Charleston Center including both intervention and Level 1 treatment services. Problem-solving, critical thinking and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers highly desired.
Hiring Hourly Range: $27.56 - $29.25
OPEN UNTIL FILLED – APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Clinical and Administrative oversight and management of the substance use disorder treatment services including facilitating clinical services as necessary;
- Supervision of clinical staff and related human resource functions;
- Continuous Quality improvement (CQI) and ongoing program development;
- Ensuring adherence to various regulatory and accrediting bodies (CARF, DHEC, DSS, DAODAS, Medicaid, etc.);
- Providing opportunities for the professional growth of clinical staff;
- On-call for program and agency needs;
- Attendance at regional and statewide ADSAP Meetings.
- Collaboration with other internal and external clinical service and behavioral health programs;
- Utilizing electronic health record and software;
- All duties associated with being an Essential County Employee during periods of emergency (assisting with evacuations, assisting at community shelters, etc.).
- Minimum Qualifications
- Position requires a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, supplemented by at least 5 years of experience in counseling/case management or as a Program Supervisor.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must obtain an APSC Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC) credential within 3 years of hire;
- South Carolina licensure in professional counseling, addiction counseling, or social work highly preferred;
- Knowledge of ADSAP requirements preferred.
- Previous experience as a supervisor and/or possession of the ADC credential or Clinical Supervisor credential is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of MAT and several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based, is required;
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills are essential;
- Must possess a valid SC driver’s license.
See more open positions at Charleston County
Something looks off?