Seasonal Passport Support Associate II- All Shifts- Starting $17.86/hr + Benefits and Career Growth!
CGI Federal is seeking seasonal employees to support mail room processing and operations at the Charleston Passport Center. The ideal candidates should possess good communication skills, confidence in their organization skills and have the ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Operate various equipment for high-speed scanning, mail out, and metering of mail.
• Prepare and mail envelopes with correct passport and corresponding supporting documents.
• Box and archive files for storage purposes.
• Receive and assemble third-party mail
• Follow a pre-set pattern for document sequencing and application processing/assembly
• Perform searching and filing functions, file and/or retrieve application packages from file cabinets
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
HS diploma or GED
• General office experience: follow a number of specific procedures in completing several clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents in an extensive alphabetical file; simple posting to individual accounts; opening mail; running mail through metering machines; and calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts
• Two years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically Microsoft Office
• Capable of performing tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Ability to work in one place and traverse the office on a continuing basis
• Must maintain constant awareness of all aspects of internal and external security
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include: 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment checks; additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records check may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship and an ability to obtain an MRPT clearance is required.
• Selected candidates must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 45 lbs. This position may require long hours of standing, so candidates will be expected to stand and walk around the worksite for the entirety of their shift.
Hourly Rate: 17.86/hour
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors including but not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
At CGI Federal we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are owners and empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI Federal’s benefits include:
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category.
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Additional benefits determined by your Service Contract Act:
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Federal Holidays
• Health & Welfare Benefits