Fabrication Associate Fabrication Associate
To be qualified for this position, you:
- Must be able Monday through Thursday from 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM and every other Friday from 5:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Must have 1-2 years of prior fabrication or related manufacturing experience. Experience in the extrusion industry or metal trades is preferred, but is not required
- Must have solid mechanical and math skills; be able to read work orders; and be able to distinguish between one product/color from another.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you will cross-train/work in different areas; and perform fabrication duties, as needed.
- Must be able to perform the physical demands of the position, which include: walking, standing, bending, twisting and lifting up to 30 lbs as needed; and be able to work in a non climate-controlled environment.
- Should have a high school diploma (or equivalent) or above.
- Must be able to successfully complete the required pre-employment background check and drug screen.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES BRITELINE OFFER?
We are committed to providing our team members with a stable and professional working environment. We are proud to provide our team members with a competitive starting salary, a fun and challenging work environment and a generous benefits program, that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Time Off and Holidays
- 401K Matching Program
- Employee Stock Option Program
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this position, please respond to this posting with a resume. You may call our Human Resources Director at 843-873-4410 for additional information.
Briteline Extrusions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to our plant size we are able to practice social distancing. We offer a bonus to all team members who complete their COVID vaccination series. We provide masks & sanitizer to team members on demand. We have an enhanced cleaning system in place.