Booz Allen Hamilton
Are you looking for an opportunity to create technical synergy that will modernize, secure, and create efficiency in the DoD? As an integration engineer, you know the importance of ensuring applications, systems, and their technical specifications work together. You’re eager to apply your consulting experience and tactical knowledge to develop creative solutions.
On our team, you’ll design, develop, and implement solutions for software integration projects across functions or between organizations that’ll directly impact the DoD. Using lifecycle processes, applications integrations, and an Agile Framework, you’ll work alongside software development engineers to integrate communication systems. You’ll use configuration management tools to plan, organize, and conduct integration projects that meet design specifications and standards from inception to completion.
In this role, you’ll impact the DoD by guaranteeing solutions in their communication networks. With opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing and collaborating as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Work with us as we integrate new solutions for our Warfighter's.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 15+ years of experience with tactical Network Engineering
- 5+ years experience with PEO or PM level with Tactical Network
- Ability to provide engineering expertise to activities, including development, testing, evaluating, training, and configuration management
- Ability to provide engineering support on the transport and networking architecture focused on current and future tactical network capabilities
- Ability to support design reviews and perform in-depth technical evaluations and assessments of network performance and architectures, including support of risk assessments and integration strategies
- Ability to provide technical support to evaluate and integrate new technologies to modernize communications
- Ability to effectively collaborate with organizations, including PEO C3T, PMs and PdMs, ACM, and Army wide stakeholders and coordinate on interoperability considerations
- Ability to review and understand acquisition documentation, including mission needs statements, operational needs statements, Initial Capabilities Documents (ICDs), Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Capability Production Documents (CPDs), or technical specifications for Army tactical communications electronics and translate those requirements to support the development of technical solutions that are standards-based and cost efficient
- Secret clearance
- Master's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Ability to handle ambiguity and to refine and achieve objectives with minimal oversight
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent time management and organizational skills
- Master's degree in Engineering
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $93,300.00 to $212,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.