Software Account Executive
THE SOFTWARE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY at Bear Cognition:
Who is Bear Cognition?
We are a data intelligence firm that provides analytics software and services to a vast range of companies and organizations. Coupled with our services, our software, Perceptivity, brings truth in data and a strategic business advantage to every client.
Bear Cognition is an opportunity; an opportunity to develop, to be challenged, to have fun and to succeed. We are a positive, energetic and supportive group that is driven to provide opportunities for its entire team.
We continue to grow and are looking to add more great people that have a passion and drive to elevate themselves and those around them. If this sounds like a team you'd want to join, let us know!
Software Account Executive Opportunity
The Software Account Executive position is a B2B software sales role, suited for those looking to take the next step in their sales career. After an initial training period, AE's are expected to be able to quickly drive growth within the company. This opportunity requires candidates to be motivated to produce great results for themselves and the organization. A background in data analytics is not required but candidates should have a strong interest and excitement in gaining that knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships and business opportunities with new customer targets through cold and warm phone calls, emails and social media contact
- Conduct sales meetings with the expectation of becoming a skilled closer
- Gather and interpret project requirements for efficient quote/proposal generation
- Implement final deliverables with customers
- Collaborate closely with product teams on development and execution of vertical innovations
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales targets and drive ongoing growth
- Research and monitor industry trends to identify new business opportunities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's Degree (REQUIRED)
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B Sales experience
- Prior software or technical sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform & excel in all phases of the sales cycle
- Effective communicator with a strong business acumen
- Self-starter with strong organization & presentation skills, whose attention to detail will drive profitability
- Experience with HubSpot or a similar CRM software
- Ability to think strategically about personal impact to long-term business strategy
- Able to operate successfully in a hybrid Inside Sales environment
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing training & support
- Advancement opportunity
- PTO and paid holidays
- Monthly internet and cell stipend
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program.
Please visit our website to learn more at www.bearcognition.com
COVID POLICY: All Bear Cognition employees are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19 and provide proof of vaccination status.
Bear Cognition is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bear Cognition strives to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Bear Cognition offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources for Bear Cognition.