Business Development Representative
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE OPPORTUNITY at Bear Cognition:
Who is Bear Cognition?
We are a data intelligence firm that provides analytics software and services to a vast range of companies and organizations. Coupled with our services, our software, Perceptivity, brings truth in data and a strategic business advantage to every client.
Bear Cognition is an opportunity; an opportunity to develop, to be challenged, to have fun and to succeed. We are a positive, energetic and supportive group that is driven to provide opportunities for its entire team.
We continue to grow and are looking to add more great people that have a passion and drive to elevate themselves and those around them. If this sounds like a team you'd want to join, let us know!
Business Development Representative Opportunity
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our business by identifying and qualifying potential clients, as well a scheduling discovery meetings for our Sales Consultants. You will be responsible for creating and nurturing relationships with prospects, engaging in outbound sales activities, and collaborating with the sales team to achieve revenue targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently obtain and qualify sales leads based on established verticals
- Develop relationships and business opportunities with new customer targets
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for our consultants
- Work with consultants and managers to continually develop and improve skillset
- Research and monitor industry trends to identify new business opportunities
- Understand Bear Cognition's products and capabilities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's Degree (REQUIRED)
- Previous sales prospecting experience preferred
- Effective communicator with a foundational business acumen
- Self-starter with strong drive and desire to develop within a sales career
- Experience with HubSpot or a similar CRM software
- Ability to think strategically about personal impact to long-term business strategy
- Able to operate successfully in a hybrid Inside Sales environment
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing training & support
- Advancement opportunity
- PTO and paid holidays
- Monthly internet and cell stipend
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program.
Please visit our website to learn more at www.bearcognition.com
COVID POLICY: All Bear Cognition employees are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19 and provide proof of vaccination status.
Bear Cognition is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bear Cognition strives to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Bear Cognition offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources for Bear Cognition.