Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Looking for a career where hard work is valued, and your ideas and feedback are part of the way we operate daily? Want to bring your skills to a company that encourages teamwork and champions continued education and process improvement?
Atlas Tech, a veteran-owned IT company serving multiple DoD customers in support of America's warfighters, is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst in Charleston, SC.
The Cybersecurity Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the technical implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) services. They will conduct cybersecurity and risk assessments on Platform Information Technology (PIT) and PIT control systems (Industrial Control Systems) to identify and mitigate technical and non-technical vulnerabilities.
Pay Range: $82,770 to $125,000, depending on experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- RMF Package Development: Perform multiple roles in eMASS for RMF package development, providing inputs and maintaining RMF packages
- Vulnerability Remediation: Collaborate with engineers to remediate existing vulnerabilities or develop mitigations to minimize risks
- Policy Compliance: Implement and apply DoD, DoN, CNSS, and NIST policy, instruction, and requirements
- Ad Hoc Data Calls: Participate in ad hoc cybersecurity data calls to support critical assessments
- Security Compliance Evaluation: Conduct traditional security compliance evaluation activities on shipboard platforms
- Network Mapping and Vulnerability Scanning: Familiarity with network mapping, vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., ACAS, Nessus), and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirement Guides (SRGs)
- An Interim DoD Secret clearance is required to start. A Top Secret Clearance will be required.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Five (5) years of experience in software or enterprise information technology, to include:
- Scripting: Experience scripting in VBA for automation and efficiency in cybersecurity tasks
- Network Knowledge: Strong understanding of general networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSPF, etc.)
- Industry Certifications: Possess relevant certifications such as Network+, CAP, or CEH
- High School Diploma or GED required
- DoD 8570/5239 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security + CE) or IAT Level 3 Certification (CASP or CISSP) reuired
We'd Be Impressed If You Had:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Security, Data Science, Physics, Math, or a Computer Science-related field is highly preferred
- Experience with NIWC LANT is highly preferred
In addition to a great culture at Atlas Tech, we pride ourselves on our Core Values of Learning; Teaching; Passion; and Flexibility. We have been recognized in the top 25 in both South Carolina and Virginia as one of the Best Places to Work for three straight years. We have also been honored with the US DOL Hire Vets Gold Award since 2020.
Want to hear more? Read on to see what our Team Members say about their experience:
“From day 1, I knew Atlas Tech was where I wanted to be. Atlas’ culture embraces creativeness, community involvement, and taking care of their employees. If you’re looking for a great place to work, come join us!” - Blane
“I could not have asked for a better company to transition from Active-Duty military to civilian life. Atlas not only provides opportunities for professional growth, but it’s also highly encouraged. The passion and appreciation for what we do that is displayed every day, makes it exciting for me to come to work each day.” - Laurence
Atlas Tech offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and an opportunity to make a positive impact in your own community.