Financial Program Administrator
Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Looking for a career where hard work is valued, and your ideas and feedback are part of the way we operate daily? Want to bring your skills to a company that encourages teamwork and champions continued education and process improvement?
Atlas Tech, a veteran-owned IT company serving multiple DoD customers in support of America's warfighters, is looking for a Financial Program Administrator in Charleston, SC.
Pay Band: $70,000 - $85,000 based on experience
- Assist Lead Program Administrator and Program Managers in executing task requirements, project and/or program objectives, risk, cost, and performance
- Organize, analyze, and track financial data for Prime and Subcontracts with accurate monitoring, control, and reporting
- Read, understand, and analyze all contractual obligations for Prime and Subcontracts
- Assist in the administration of Prime and Subcontracts
- Comply with the deliverable requirements of each contract or subcontract you are assigned
- Research and review specifications and needed documentation in order to process contract requests
- Maintain accurate financial records; prepare charts, graphs, tables, reports, and other analyses as required
- Analyze and prepare estimates of service, material, equipment, travel, and production costs
- Gather and analyze data for program reviews and other meetings
- Lead the purchase order process for Prime and Subcontracts
- Compile, create, edit, track, update, and send various spreadsheets and reports
- Consistently and accurately follows internal processes and procedures
- Interact regularly with internal departments, clients, and other industry representatives
- US Citizenship
- A minimum of a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in financial management or related field
- Advanced knowledge in reading and analyzing Prime and Subcontracts
- Experience in cost estimation and reporting for Prime and Subcontracts
- Experience in collecting and analyzing financial data
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets including Microsoft Word and Excel
- A minimum of six years’ experience in DoD financial environment
- Strong documentation and oral communication skills to clearly communicate with all levels of employees, management, and clients
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and the initiative to complete tasking without direction
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills with the ability to work multiple deadlines under pressure
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- The capability to adhere to exact standards, processes, and procedures
- The ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment
In addition to a great culture at Atlas Tech, we pride ourselves on our Core Values of Learning; Teaching; Passion; and Flexibility. We have been recognized in the top 25 in both South Carolina and Virginia as one of the Best Places to Work for three straight years. We have also been honored with the US DoL Hire Vets Gold Award since 2020.
Want to hear more? Read on to see what our Team Members say about their experience:
“I love working for Atlas Tech because of the community and the ability to learn, grow, and develop my career. I know when I come to work each day that I am working with an amazing team and that what we are doing truly matters and makes a difference for the warfighter.” – Danielle
“You are not just a number here at Atlas. I have been with Atlas for over 13 years now I can say that Atlas displays a genuine interest in its employees. This is evidenced in its commitment to mentoring every employee and providing educational paths for each employee’s personal and professional growth within the company.” - Ian
Atlas Tech offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and an opportunity to make a positive impact in your own community.