Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Looking for a career where hard work is valued, and your ideas and feedback are part of the way we operate daily? Want to bring your skills to a company that encourages teamwork and champions continued education and process improvement?
Atlas Tech, a veteran-owned IT company serving multiple DoD customers in support of America's warfighters, is looking for a Financial Analyst in Charleston, SC.
Pay Range: $70,631 to $125,000, depending on experience
- Provide cost management, cost planning and budgeting support as directed by and in direct support to government lead.
- Work in tandem with contractor and government stakeholders to identify and execute high and low level budgeting and cost control processes
- Act in a Directive PMO role, utilizing experience with cost management from a project or program management level perspective to support the successful cost performance of the assigned team
- Act as a financial advisor and planner for the assigned team
- Coach and mentor government project leads on cost planning, cost estimating, determining budgets, cost forecasting, and establishing and monitoring cost controls
- Work in tandem with Project Leads and Team Lead to produce budgets via the NIWC Cost Estimate Tool (CET)
- Report to and advise assigned team lead on financial issues and budget priorities
- Conduct financial analysis of the assigned team to evaluate project budgets and other financial parameters
- Continuously assess performance and stability of assigned project budgets
- Regularly and routinely analyze financial health and performance of projects against established budgets and leadership expectations
- Perform formal finance analysis and produces reports as needed or requested by assigned team lead
- Itemize fees, travel, labor, material, and all other costs by task and by project
- Produce charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and presentations that aid government leadership in task execution oversight and assessing financial conditions and decisions
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess and maintain a Department of Defense (DOD) Secret Level Security Clearance or higher.
- Moderate to high expertise in the PM discipline of cost management
- Financial expertise paired with coaching and coordination skills
- High level of expertise with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
We’d Be Impressed If You Had:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance-relevant area, (Business Administration, Accounting, Finance) desired, not required.
In addition to a great culture at Atlas Tech, we pride ourselves on our Core Values of Learning; Teaching; Passion; and Flexibility. We have been recognized in the top 25 in both South Carolina and Virginia as one of the Best Places to Work for three straight years. We have also been honored with the US DOL Hire Vets Gold Award since 2020.
Want to hear more? Read on to see what our Team Members say about their experience:
“From day 1, I knew Atlas Tech was where I wanted to be. Atlas’ culture embraces creativeness, community involvement, and taking care of their employees. If you’re looking for a great place to work, come join us!” - Blane
“I could not have asked for a better company to transition from Active-Duty military to civilian life. Atlas not only provides opportunities for professional growth, but it’s also highly encouraged. The passion and appreciation for what we do that is displayed every day, makes it exciting for me to come to work each day.” - Laurence
Atlas Tech offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and an opportunity to make a positive impact in your own community.