Risk Management Framework Engineer
Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Looking for a career where hard work is valued, and your ideas and feedback are part of the way we operate daily? Want to bring your skills to a company that encourages teamwork and champions continued education and process improvement?
Atlas Tech, a veteran-owned IT company serving multiple DoD customers in support of America's warfighters, is looking for a Risk Management Framework (RMF) Engineer in Charleston, SC to support our customer at NIWC LANT. The selected applicant will work with a team of highly talented individuals supporting RDT&E network connected and standalone laboratories. The selected applicant will support the management of an integrated team including cybersecurity specialists, network engineers, service desk analysts, and other personnel on site.
Pay Range: $80,000-$125,000, depending on experience
- Implement and maintain all STIG’s and security controls required to achieve and maintain a DoN accreditation.
- Document the A&A requirements and process in accordance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-37/DoN Risk Management Framework Process Guide v2.0.
- Identify controls to be put in place for the identified cybersecurity systems and networks.
- Evaluate IT security architectures for the development, certification and accreditation process in accordance with all applicable DoD and DoN guidelines.
- US Citizenship
- An Interim DoD Secret clearance is required to start. A Top Secret Clearance will be required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years of experience in software or enterprise information technology, to include:
- Technology Analysis and Assessment
- Design Definition
- Development of Systems Specification
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Architecture
- Systems/Equipment Integration and
- Test & Evaluation Criteria for enterprise information systems
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Security, Data Science, Physics, Math, or a Computer Science-related field is highly preferred.
- Experience with NIWC LANT is highly preferred
- The selected applicant must have a DoD 8570/5239 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security + CE) or IAT Level 3 Certification (CASP or CISSP)
- Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
In addition to a great culture at Atlas Tech, we pride ourselves on our Core Values of Learning; Teaching; Passion; and Flexibility. We have been recognized in the top 25 in both South Carolina and Virginia as one of the Best Places to Work for three straight years. We have also been honored with the US DoL Hire Vets Gold Award since 2020.
What to hear more? Read on to see what our Team Members say about their experience:
“I love working for Atlas Tech because of the community and the ability to learn, grow, and develop my career. I know when I come to work each day that I am working with an amazing team and that what we are doing truly matters and makes a difference for the warfighter.” – Danielle
“You are not just a number here at Atlas. I have been with Atlas for over 13 years now I can say that Atlas displays a genuine interest in its employees. This is evidenced in its commitment to mentoring every employee and providing educational paths for each employee’s personal and professional growth within the company.” - Ian
Atlas Tech offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and an opportunity to make a positive impact in your own community.