C# .Net Developer
Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Looking for a career where hard work is valued, and your ideas and feedback are part of the way we operate daily? Want to bring your skills to a company that encourages teamwork and champions continued education and process improvement?
Atlas Tech, a veteran-owned IT company serving multiple DoD customers in support of America's warfighters, is looking for a Microsoft System Center Engineer in Charleston, SC to support a major Navy system. You will utilize C# .NET to maintain Windows applications backed by Microsoft SQL databases, with a particular eye towards providing functionality to users with extremely limited bandwidth. You will track deficiency reports, user feedback, and new feature requests and implement related changes. You will develop strategies and tools to gain efficiencies in the development lifecycle. Our ideal candidate will have a depth and breadth of software development knowledge and best practices for the Navy, as well as strong verbal and communication skills that can communicate on both a technical and project management level.
Pay Range: $89,101 - $140,338, depending on experience
- Perform software development and coding with C# on Windows platforms.
- Perform software development and coding with C++ on Windows platforms, is a plus.
- Perform ASP .NET web frontends
- May perform software development and coding on Linux/Unix platforms
- Use Bash scripting on Linux/Unix (Red Hat and Debian preferred)
- Code within compliance of current DOD Information Assurance policies and instructions
- Work onsite in North Charleston, SC
- US Citizenship
- The ability to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret Level Security Clearance
- Experience with SQL Server and Windows Active Directory using LDAP
- Experience with static analyzers, such as Fortify, is a plus
- Experience in an agile environment is a plus
- Knowledge in coding in compliance with current DOD Information Assurance policies
- Strong customer relations, documentation and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- A passion for learning about, and working in the IT industry
- BS Degree, or High School Diploma or GED with appropriate work experience
- Five (5+) years of C# and C++ software development experience
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat preferred) would be a plus or Windows Visual Studio development and scripting
- Have or obtain Security+ CE within 6 months of hiring.
In addition to a great culture at Atlas Tech, we pride ourselves on our Core Values of Learning; Teaching; Passion; and Flexibility. We have been recognized in the top 25 in both South Carolina and Virginia as one of the Best Places to Work for three straight years. We have also been honored with the US DoL Hire Vets Gold Award since 2020.
What to hear more? Read on to see what our Team Members say about their experience:
“I love working for Atlas Tech because of the community and the ability to learn, grow, and develop my career. I know when I come to work each day that I am working with an amazing team and that what we are doing truly matters and makes a difference for the warfighter.” – Danielle
“You are not just a number here at Atlas. I have been with Atlas for over 13 years now I can say that Atlas displays a genuine interest in its employees. This is evidenced in its commitment to mentoring every employee and providing educational paths for each employee’s personal and professional growth within the company.” - Ian
Atlas Tech offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and an opportunity to make a positive impact in your own community.