USCG IPT Sustainment Process Analyst
Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Atlas Technologies, a rapidly expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly motivated team player to join our group of Information Technology professionals. If you are comfortable in intense fast paced environments, can think on your feet, and excel in team-based collaborative efforts, then this may be the right fit for you.
Process Analyst providing organizational process support as directed by and in direct support to the Acquisition Team Lead. Will be responsible for the following tasking:
- Process improvement analysis and support for a USCG IPT Team
- Coordinates internal events, teleconferences, and sponsor visits in support of government leadership
- Collects and reports data for dissemination across the Acquisition Team as required
- Facilitates internal processes, to include travel processes, weekly activity reporting, and stakeholder management processes/products
- Records meeting minutes and action items for scheduled and ad hoc meetings/conversations
- Coordinates customer and external stakeholder visits and facilitates tours of NIWC facilities for VIP guests
- Reserves conference rooms, phone bridges, MS Teams, and other audio/video services scheduling, and reservation as required
- Assist in the production of formal document products, such as team briefs, presentations, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and relevant work experience in a professional environment with important customers or clients.
- Customer service skills and professional ambition (essential)
- Comfort with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience assisting with process standardization and team collaboration in a role that facilitates processes and assists/advises a project manager/team leader.
We’d Be Impressed If You Had:
- Bachelor’s Degree (not required)
In addition to a great culture at Atlas Tech, we pride ourselves on our Core Values of Learning; Teaching; Passion; and Flexibility. We have been recognized in the top 25 in both South Carolina and Virginia as one of the Best Places to Work for three straight years. We have also been honored with the US DoL Hire Vets Gold Award since 2020.
What to hear more? Read on to see what our Team Members say about their experience:
“From day 1, I knew Atlas Tech was where I wanted to be. Atlas’ culture embraces creativeness, community involvement, and taking care of their employees. If you’re looking for a great place to work, come join us!” - Blane
“I could not have asked for a better company to transition from Active-Duty military to civilian life. Atlas not only provides opportunities for professional growth, but it’s also highly encouraged. The passion and appreciation for what we do that is displayed every day, makes it exciting for me to come to work each day.” - Laurence
Atlas Tech offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and an opportunity to make a positive impact in your own community.