Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Looking for a career where hard work is valued, and your ideas and feedback are part of the way we operate daily? Want to bring your skills to a company that encourages teamwork and champions continued education and process improvement?
Atlas Tech, a veteran-owned IT company serving multiple DoD customers in support of America's warfighters, is looking for a Systems Administrator in Charleston, SC, to add to the internal IT team.
As one of several Systems Administrators on our team, you will be responsible for implementing, supporting, and maintaining various technologies and services throughout our environment. You’ll provide technical support to our internal team members and act as technical mentor to others on the IT team.
- Implement, support, and maintain an On-Prem Windows Infrastructure, Microsoft Hybrid Azure Infrastructure and Azure Cloud platforms.
- Support and maintain Exchange Online and On-prem email services.
- Configure, support, and maintain SharePoint On-Prem and SP Online systems.
- Deploy and maintain O365 and AWS Cloud hosted services and applications.
- Configure, maintain, and support IIS Server webservices.
- Maintain and support Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Implement, support, and maintain core network services and components like DNS, DHCP, LDAP, GPO, file share and printers.
- Implement and support Hyper-V On-prem, Azure cloud and AWS virtual servers and storage.
- Configure and support Single Sign-On (SSO) systems and their associated configurations.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and optimize systems to ensure maximum uptime and availability.
- Apply OS patches and updates on a regular basis, upgrade administrative tools and utilities as well as day-to-day upkeep and maintenance of systems.
- Resolve helpdesk tickets by providing end user support, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware, software, operating system, and system problems.
- Schedule and maintain system backups and database archive operations to ensure data/media recoverability.
- Script and automate tasks using PowerShell and other command line tools.
- Update and maintain our IT inventory.
- Assist with disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Collaborate with IT teams and other stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- 10+ years of hands on relevant technical experience.
- A competent understanding of Windows/Linux based operating systems and network protocols.
- Demonstratable experience administering and supporting Windows on premise and Azure environments.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Exchange email services.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and O365 applications
- Administered servers running MS SQL and IIS services.
- SharePoint administration experience.
- Experience with Hyper-V and SAN based storage systems.
- A strong foundation of networking concepts.
- Current relatable industry or vendor certification.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or associate degree and equivalent experience in Information Technology or a related field
We’d Be Impressed If You Had:
- MS SQL Server Query Experience
- An understanding of Identity and Authentication technologies like ADFS, SAML, WS-FED, OAuth, etc...
- MS Power Platform (Power Automate / Power Apps) System Admin experience.
- Intune MDM Experience
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with other programming/scripting languages
In addition to a great culture at Atlas Tech, we pride ourselves on our Core Values of Learning; Teaching; Passion; and Flexibility. We have been recognized in the top 25 in both South Carolina and Virginia as one of the Best Places to Work for three straight years. We have also been honored with the US DoL Hire Vets Gold Award since 2020.
What to hear more? Read on to see what our Team Members say about their experience:
“From day 1, I knew Atlas Tech was where I wanted to be. Atlas’ culture embraces creativeness, community involvement, and taking care of their employees. If you’re looking for a great place to work, come join us!” - Blane
“I could not have asked for a better company to transition from Active-Duty military to civilian life. Atlas not only provides opportunities for professional growth, but it’s also highly encouraged. The passion and appreciation for what we do that is displayed every day, makes it exciting for me to come to work each day.” - Laurence
Atlas Tech offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and an opportunity to make a positive impact in your own community.